5 Jul 2011

Wait up, I still wear clothing

Fear no more, for even though the lines I've been drawing lately seem to have been focusing on nudity, this blog shall not be turning into a nude beach of illustrations. Despite the weekly nudes, I still wear clothes and - for your information - do so every day.

To prove my point, here's a piece I made for Gemma Correll's What I Wore Today a few weeks ago. I got that dress at a swap party from a girl who after having suffered from stripe syndrome was finally ready to let her inner zebra go: in fact, the French sailor shirt in one of my earlier posts used to belong to her, too! And now that I got started, I might as well mention that the bag is my grandma's old, and those extremely uncomfortable but cute shoes were found at a flea market a few years ago.
What I Wore Today by Emmi Ojala

0 comments:

Post a Comment