19 Feb 2014

More aww-invoking than a YouTube video

Although cat clips are surely the most popular animal films on Youtube, I'm not a regular cat clip viewer. In fact, I much prefer guinea pig videos. However (and in spite of the cruel way my great aunt's cat bit me when I was an innocent five year old), I do love cats. If I was to take any pet, a cat would be my first choice.

That said, I have a few cool catful things to share. First one is a print, which I designed for a brand called
SUPERSWEET x moumi - clothing made by cats, for people. I've already had the honour to make a banner for their online store last year, but creating a print for a tote bag was something else! The SUPERSWEET team is such a nice one to work with, I'm so incredibly happy that there are such quirky indiepreneurs left in this corporate world! Go you! (What an overwhelming amount of exclamation marks in one paragraph!)


The second cat-thing of the week is a brilliant colouring book, which I spotted on the website of Doodlers Anonymous a few weeks ago. With the help of their global community of contributing doodlers, these anonymous pencil maniacs have published already three colouring books. However, I hadn't noticed that they had also made one dedicated to cats and cats only! "The Quintessential, Quirky Compendium of Cats" has been put together to support an animal rescue organization called APSCA. A good cause, cats, illustrations...what else could you ask for (except a few guinea pigs)?




The "Around the World" tote bags will sold at SUPERSWEET's pop-up store in Thailand and "The Quintessential, Quirky Compendium of Cats" is available for ordering here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment